Friday 18 July 2014

First post

This is the first post in what I hope will be many, many posts but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.  I’m starting this blog as I try and get back in touch with my first love- reading.  Ok, maybe my second love after animals.

This blog will be what it says on the tin: pictures of my haul of books from the library, and then we’ll go from there.

First haul:IMG_4554

Not pictured “Sweet Valley Confidential” by Francine Pascal because I was also taking pictures of certain passages to a friend because they were amazing.

And because this is the internet, here is a picture of a cat and some books.  This is Charis, who of course thought that I needed to take a picture of her.

IMG_4557

And here’s Merlin loving the books too coz I can’t leave him out.

IMG_4561

He kind of looks like he’s wearing a pointy wizard hat, but that’s just some tissues behind him.  He doesn’t have magical powers that I know of, despite his name being Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment